Advanced Mica Compensator
We are recognized as the prominent manufacturer, exporter and supplier of a wide assortment of Advanced Mica Compensator. These are used to manipulate light through a variety of electrical methods, including adaptive reflection, variable diffusion, or tunable focusing. Also, these optical components are suitable for a wide variety life sciences, industrial, or research applications including for testing, illumination systems, wavefront manipulation, or microscopy. We are offering these Advanced Mica Compensator at rock-bottom prices.
For qualified measures we suggests the following:
- Smooth finish
- High strength
e.g. __45 __60 __70 __80 __115 __130 mm
- Mica Step compensator – type
- 6 gradations from 10 - 50 mm or from 30 - 120 mm. If the compensator
- is up and running the individual gradations are measured in a half-shade
- compensator and marked accordingly.
- White light is used by the compensator. It can be used for relative mensuration at the workshop.
- In experimenting for strains it should be achievable in exercise to apply objects –such as bottles, tubes, vials – that have been used by both the manufacturer and purchaser as reference samples in terms of tolerances.
- With an analyzable hollow type glass, reflections and glare can make experiments more challenging as an outcome in incorrect discoveries. The test should therefore be carried out in a cuvette with immersion liquid